We warrant that the products sold in our website, other than explicitly stated, are 100% brand new and free from defects in material and workmanship. Our detailed warrant policy is as follows:
1. Unless otherwise specified, we warrant our products for 1-Year from the date of original purchase under normal and non-commercial use. Replacement items, if issued, do not restart or in any way extend the warranty period.
For battery packs or battery related products, warranty becomes void if the battery pack has been improperly charged, installed or misused in any way, or if the label and/or bar code label has been removed or tampered with.
2. All items if returned for whatever reasons must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number, which is to be issued upon request through email@example.com
. Items returned without RMA# will delay the process or be ignored.
Please inform us your information as below to obtain RMA#:
(1) Name Of Customer
(2) Invoice Number/Order ID
(3) Product Code Of Return
(4) Product Quantity Of Return
(5) Machine Model
(6) Original Battery Part Number
(7) Reason For Return
3. In returning items to us, C.O.D. on shipments will not be accepted.
4. Please ensure that returned items are the one that you purchased from us. We are not responsible for any items sent to us that are not our product.
5. Products must be returned 100% complete, including all components, original boxes and packing materials, manuals, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer.
6. Should postal address be provided with incorrect or inadequate information resulting in non-delivery, customers will be charged the additional postal charges so incurred.
7. The loss of battery capacity along with the battery aging process is inevitable. Since rechargeable batteries are consumable products, our warranty coverage on the batteries is limited to manufacturing defects. Rechargeable batteries that do not reach 100% original charging capacity are NOT covered by the warranty.
The life of a rechargeable battery operating under normal conditions is generally between 500 to 800 charge-discharge cycles. This translates into about three years of battery life for the average user. As the rechargeable battery begins to die, the user will notice a decline in the running time of the battery. When a battery that originally operated the flashlight for a whole shift is only supplying the user with 30 minutes’ worth of use, it’s time for a new one.
Returns Due to Customer's Error
If you are not satisfied with our product(s), please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org
to obtain a RMA Number within fifteen (15) days of purchase; we will refund a full of product unit price after deducting shipping and handling charges or replace any defective product(s). However, customers are responsible for paying the shipping charges including the return and resending ones. Also, products must be returned 100% complete, including all components, original boxes and packing materials, manuals, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer.
Returns Due to Our Error
1. If products are returned to us within 30 days from the purchase day, we will bear all the shipping charges for exchange; and if justified, refund will be made in full. However, products so returned must be 100% complete. The return shipping fee will only cover up to ￡5.00.
2. After thirty (30) days and up to ninety (90) days of purchase, we will refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or replace any defective product(s). Customers are responsible for paying the return shipping charges and we bear the re-sending charges.
3. After ninety (90) days and up to one (1) year of purchase, refund request will not be accepted unless a replacement is not available. Customers are responsible for paying all the shipping charges (including the return and resending ones).
Replacement products or refund will be arranged for all fault products returned, subject to technical test results that justify Customers' complaint.
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Procedures
1. Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number: All returns must have a RMA for processing. Please e-mail us at email@example.com
to obtain approval as well as the RMA. RMA are only valid for thirty (30) days (postmarked by or carrier posted by the 30th day).
2. Include RMA on the outside of the package: It should be clearly displayed on the return-shipping label of the package. Packages without a RMA will not be accepted.
3. Shipped within thirty (30) days: Products must be returned within thirty (30) days after the issuance of the RMA. Packages received after the 30th day will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer.
4. Repack in original packaging: Enclosed everything originally received, including all manuals and related materials. Place the packaged product in a protective outer box. We must receive all original products in order to process your return or exchange. We are not responsible for products that are damaged due to poor packaging, defaced packaging, or lost shipments. Products must be returned 100% complete, including all components, original boxes and packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer.
5. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay for the return freight, and to take reasonable care to protect against damages in freight, if they want to return the product for any reason.
6. Please ensure that returned items are the one that you purchased from us. If you send us any products that are not manufactured by us and want to have them back, you are required to pay for the additional shipping charges so incurred.
The batteries and other products supplied by our Company are [replacement for] sold for use
with certain products of computer manufacturers, and any reference to products or trademarks of such companies is purely for the purpose of identifying the computers with which our products [are replacement for] may be used
. Our Company and this Website are neither affiliated with, authorized by, licensed by, distributors for, nor related in any way to these computer manufacturers, nor are the products offered for sale through our Website manufactured by or sold with the authorization of the manufacturers of the computers with which our products [are replacement for] may be use